“The Completion Process is a must-read for anyone who has experienced trauma of any kind. Teal Swan brilliantly provides us with the necessary information about how we become branded by highly charged emotional evens and then, from personal experience, she offers us a true healing process by giving us the practical tools to apply to our lives. This book will free you from your past.”
~Dr. Joe Dispenza, New York Times best-selling author of You ARE the Placebo
Teal Swan survived years of abuse at the hands of a cult member in her community, before escaping her abuser at age 19 and beginning her own process of recovery and transformation. The Completion Process takes readers along on her restorative journey of healing and liberation. For anyone who has been fractured by trauma, here is a way to put ourselves back together again, no longer inhibited by the past or terrified of the future.
Drawing on her wide range of extrasensory abilities and incorporating key aspects of inner child and shadow work, Teal offers a revolutionary 20-step process for healing any past hurt or present problem. The steps include:
- Creation of a Safe Haven – setting up a peaceful place in our mind where it’s safe to re-enter a painful memory
- Validation – giving the painful emotion the message that we see it as valid
- Seeking Origin – asking, ‘When was the first time I felt this feeling?’ and trying to connect to the root of it
- Awaiting Relief – inside the memory, letting the feeling naturally shift in the direction of relief
- Purification and Healing – a ritual for closing the memory of trauma and beginning a ‘new life’
The Completion Process will leave readers with a stronger sense of their value in the world and the assurance that life can be good again.
TEAL SWAN was born with a range of extrasensory abilities, including clairvoyance, clairsentience, and clairaudience. Because of these extrasensory abilities, she became the target of a cult where she survived 13 years of physical, mental, and sexual abuse before breaking free at age 19 and beginning her own process of recovery and transformation. Today she uses her extrasensory gifts as well as her own harrowing life experience to help millions of people learn how to find forgiveness, happiness and freedom in their own lives. Her success has earned her the nickname “The Spiritual Catalyst.”